NEW Additions to the Guidelines
- Masks MUST now be worn at all times in the Studio – except during the actual Class.
- Everyone must ENTER by the lower door and EXIT by the upper door – no exceptions.
- No more then 2 dancers in the hallway (where the bins are) at any one time. Do not linger by the bins, drop your stuff off and move into the studio or out the upper door.
For everyone’s health and safety – read all this information completely!
First and foremost – students and parents unable or unwilling to follow these guidelines will not be admitted to in-studio classes.
In-studio classes are for dancers, ages 6+, who can handle the responsibility of being on their own and can comply with the guidelines and social distancing. In-studio classes will be limited in size. Class size may be increased when permitted by the state of New Hampshire guidelines.
We will be following CDC cleaning guidelines. The studio and common areas will be disinfected and cleaned before and after each class. There will be at least 15 minutes between classes to stagger arrival and dismissal and allow for this cleaning.
For those attending In-studio classes you and your dancer can expect:
- Dancers exhibiting any signs illness will not be admitted to class. Please keep sick dancers at home.
- There are NO drop-in classes! Dancers must have reserved a place in class by signing up 12 hours before the start of class on the LBS website. You will receive an email confirming that you can attend along with the guidelines and a waiver for attending in-studio classes. Do not show up for class unless you have received a confirmation!
- If you are unable to attend a reserved class, a 24 hour notice is required or you will be billed for the class.
- If you want to wear a mask during class please do so – it’s up to your comfort level. Social distancing of at least 6 feet between each person in all studio areas will be maintained at all times.
- The lounge, office and first floor dressing room are closed. There is no waiting in the hallways, accompanying adults or guests must wait outside of the building.
Arriving for class
- Dancers must come dressed and prepared for class to limit the use of dressing rooms. Wear in – Wear out!
- The main entrance will be locked. The staff will open the door 5 minutes before the beginning of class. Dancers are the only ones permitted in the building.
- If you are late, you’ll need to walk around the building to the mall level door and wait for permission to enter.
- Dancers are required to sanitize their hands before heading up the stairs.
- All personal belongings that includes coats and street shoes are to be placed into the crates in the hallway. Crates are sanitized between classes, as are the barres, door handles and bathrooms.
- Bring water bottles filled from home as the water cooler will be not available.
- Have a hand towel and your own personal equipment – mat and theraband. Dancers are not to be barefoot – socks are to be worn for conditioning.
- Dancers will be exiting the building through the upper door on the mall level.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our plan to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 or reserve class space. We look forward to seeing you in the studio!